All for Joomla All for Webmasters
26 十一 2015

Byron拜伦-To M. S. G.给M. S. G.

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

Extend not your anger to sleep;

你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

醒来,我空余泪眼。

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

让昏倦流布我周身;

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

像仙境一样销魂!

What rapture celestial is mine!

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

也是死亡的样品;

Mortality's emblem is given;

天国倘若是这般滋味,

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

愿死神早早降临!

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

我何曾心花怒放;

Nor deem me too happy in this;

梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

只许我凝眸痴望。

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

梦中,也许你笑口微开,

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

莫说我受罚还不够!

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

这苦刑怎生忍受!

To awake will be torture sufficient.

最后修改于 星期四, 26 11月 2015 19:23

归档

« 三月 2020 »
星期一 星期二 星期三 星期四 星期五 星期六 星期日
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31          

搜索文章